for a limited time
Revised, Enhanced, and Updated for 2014!
Coding and Billing Compliance, HIPAA privacy & security compliance? No problem. The fastest and easiest way to create an effective compliance plan – in just minutes.
- Complete Coding and Billing Compliance Plan
- HIPAA, including Annual HIPAA training Webinar
- 2014 Coding Updates for HCPCS II
- 70+ Customizable Electronic Forms
This powerful toolkit packs the references you need for a medical practice Compliance Plan in 2014. It contains a complete Coding and Billing Compliance Plan, 2014 HCPCS II Updates, updated rules for HIPAA privacy and security, and over 70 customizable forms.
With more than 600 pages of hard-hitting, step-by-step insights that are in high demand right now this toolkit provides practices the fastest, easist way to adopt formal compliance plans.
Focused on the fundamentals including HIPAA, OSHA, CLIA, and OIG Compliance Guidance for Small Group Practice this toolkit provides a full reference to today's most relevant compliance content. This text is a "must have" for Compliance Officers, Medical Code Auditors, and physician medical offices that are moving toward a formal compliance plan.
- Over 70 customizable policies, forms, and templates including the most recent HIPAA changes:
- Breach Notification Letters
- Business Associate Agreement
- Notice of Privacy Practice
- Security Incident Report
- HIPAA Authorization for Release of PHI
- and more
- Step-by-step procedures and easy to understand explanations for all compliance regulations
- In-depth checklists to evaluate your current compliance
- PLUS: The Medical Office Compliance Toolkit now comes with a Coding and Billing Compliance Plan ready for immediate use and complete 2014 HCPCS code updates!
View Sample Pages
Contributing Author: Jean Acevedo of Acevedo Consulting Incorporated