The following is an example from a clinic of 18 primary care providers with an average
clinician FTE of 0.8
- Annualized utilization of 99214 = 6,789
- Utilization after chart review and training 99214 = 9,780
- Difference = 2,991 X $34 = $101,694
AAPC Client Services has performed tens of thousands of chart reviews around the country for health
care providers who are not only getting educated on documentation and coding compliance but
are also using the information to strengthen their revenue streams in an era of reform.
Every Chart Review Includes:
- A quality review of each chart's documentation and coding by a certified professional
- A detailed audit report of the findings along with recommendations and cross references
to coding guidelines.
- A consultative session to review the audit report and provide training and education
based on the findings.
Our chart review process follows a structured methodology designed to identify improvement
opportunities through a comprehensive assessment of documentation, coding, and billing. This
approach identifies gaps between existing processes and national best practices:
Guarantee: We believe in earning your trust. If
you are not satisfied we made you better, we will return your money.